With this purchase you will get:
Description for Ficus Rubber Plant Variegated
The rubber plant is a popular ornamental plant from the Ficus genus. In its natural habitat it grows over 30 meters tall, however, the varieties grown indoors are a much more manageable height.
Planting and care
Bright light required. Plants can take direct sunlight too. But do not place plants from low light to direct sunlight – they will get scorched. Move them gradually.
Caring for Ficus Elastica Decora Rubra
- Planted in warm areas of the world for fruit, shade, and ornamentals.
- Once the rubber plant has grown to the height you want it to grow up to, you can cut the top off.
- Water thoroughly but do not over water.
- Apply balance NPK fertilizer and FYM thrice a year.
- Remove infected plant parts.
- Try to keep in bright sunlight, give direct sunlight at least twice a month.